Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson, Requiescat in pace

I just heard that Michael Jackson has died, or at least that's the news that is being reported by L.A. Times. I feel very sad for Michael. It's sad that he died at a young age. I also feel sad because a lot of the accusations against him were unproven and he won the court cases in which he appeared. I do not think we should judge Michael Jackson or say he was a bad person. He had a very great influence on the world and he had a lot of fans. I really do think he had a good heart. Many fans have gathered outside the hospital where he is resting right now. Michael Jackson is a world star and he will be missed.

May the soul of Michael Jackson and of all the departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. I agree...Nothing had been proved against him. In the words of 2PAC, "Only God Can Judge Me". Rest in Peace Michael.

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you michael. I hope you're now in a place where you'll be treated and loved as you deserved.

    Thanks for the love and the music.

    ReplyDelete