Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone. 2009 was a great year for my blog. I got many more followers, I wrote more articles, and had more comments and overall many more viewers. I hope this continues.

The results are in from the survey on this website asking people's religion. I am very surprised by some of the findings. This blog is obviously all about the Catholic faith and how it relates to the world, yet only 35% of my readers consider themselves Catholic. A whopping 42% of those completing the survey are atheists. Even 2% are considered "anti-theists". Nine percent are non-Catholic Christians, and 4% were Muslim. I did seem to receive a fair number of comments from Muslims.

I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my Catholic faith with many non-Catholics.

Thanks everyone for making this blog a success.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phil

    I am just stopping by to wish you a very Happy New Year and every blessing in 2010. I have enjoyed your Blog and anticipate more good stuff in the coming year. Hope it is a wonderful year for lovely Newfoundland too. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete